NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES
This summary describes how we use and share information about you.
This summary describes how you may see and get copies of this information.
WE MIGHT USE OR SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FOR….
|Treatment.||Such as when our physicians and nurses discuss your care.|
|Payment.||Such as when we bill your insurance company for services provided to you.|
|Other ways.||Such as when we send disease reports to county and state health offices (this is required by law). When we provide information to funeral directors, organ Donation groups and researchers. When we share information to protect the health and safety of others or you. Or when we respond to court requests. We also may send you appointment reminders, greeting cards and newsletters.|
HOW YOU MAY SEE AND GET COPIES OF THIS INFORMATION
You have the right to:
- Ask for restrictions on the ways we use and give out your information. However, we are not required to do what you ask.
- Get and inspect a copy of your health record.
- Add information to your health record.
- Ask that your health information be sent to a different address or that we call you at a different phone number.
- Change your mind if you told us we could use or share your information for reasons other than those listed above.
- Get a list of the times we gave out your information. It will be a list of the times that the law requires us to keep a record of giving out your information.
OUR COMMITMENT TO RESPECT PRIVACY
Advanced Neurology of Colorado, LLC, is required to:
- Keep your information private.
- Let you know if we cannot do what you have asked us to do with your information.
- Try to reach you at another location or phone number, if you ask us to do so.
- Use and /or give out your information as listed above and as the law permit, unless we have your permission to do more.
As we serve our patients we may change what we do with your information. If we make a change, we will give you a new notice the next time you visit us. You may call or write us to check if we have made any changes.
|Complaints:||If you think your privacy rights have been violated, you may complain to Advanced Neurology of Colorado, LLC , you will not be mistreated for filing a complaint.|
|Contact Information:||Advanced Neurology of Colorado, LLC,/HIPAA Officer
2121 E. Harmony Road, Suite 180
Ft. Collins, CO 80528
(970) 226-6111 Fax (970) 226-6707